Before Your Delivery
– Please ensure that you have an adult, 18 years of age or older, present to accept any delivery.
– Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home and that the path to the desired area is clear for our technicians. Once you have accepted the delivery you cannot return it.
– Please ensure that the room is clear of existing furniture and debris in the area where your furniture will be placed. Our technicians are not able to remove existing furniture, electronics, etc.
– All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times.
– If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase, the delivery date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
During Your Delivery
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your new furniture or its installation, please contact your store of purchase — either the Wilmington Store
or Long Beach Store
— prior to the delivery installers leaving your home.
You also have the option to pick up your furniture purchase at our local warehouse
, free of charge.
PICKING UP YOUR FURNITURE PURCHASE
Before Your Pickup
– 30 minutes prior to your expected arrival at our local warehouse, please call your store of purchase to confirm that your furniture is ready for pickup.
– Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home. Once you have picked up your furniture you cannot return it.
– Make sure your vehicle is large enough to safely transport your new furniture.
– Pack rope and blankets to properly secure your new furniture and ensure its safe ride home.
– Keep in mind that we cannot assist in the securing of your product.
– Any person picking up a purchase must present a copy of the enclosed invoice and a photo ID.
All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times. If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase the pickup date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
During Your Pickup
Please inspect all of your new furniture at the time of pickup. If there are any items that do not meet your approval please inform the Casa Leaders employees assisting you.